Gyeonggi-do Provincial Monument No. 167
Eupchiof Yangjuwas located in the center of Hanyang, but as the capital city was relocated to Hanyang from Songdo in 1394 (the 3rd year of King Taejo) and to Daedongchon in the current Gwangjin-gu, Seoul before being relocated to Goeup-dong, Yangju City and the today's place in 1506 (the 1st year of King Jungjong).
The site of the restored government office was where Maehakdang for Moksa was located. Maehakdang equipped with 20 rooms consists of Oedongheon where Moksa was dealing with state affairs and Naedongheon where Moksa's family lives. In the center of the site, an old government office structure has been restored, and it is a wooden structure whose roof was covered with Korean-style tiles (7 rooms in the front and 3 rooms at the side)A foundation stone is placed on granite to install square pillars.
On the left side of the arc hitecture, monuments in eulogy of virtuous deeds of Yangju Moksa were gathered. There are a total of 18 monuments, and 17 of them are eulogy monuments and the other one is Yuheo Monument to commemorate them.
Road Name Address
33, Road No.1399, Buheung-ro, Yangju-city / Old House No. & Street Address : 141-1, Yuyang- dong