Jangheung Tourist Complex
Jangheung Tourism Site is a famous tourist attraction equipped with culture and themes in the capital area. It is located in a hill area in the Vallley where Seokhyeon Stream is flowing through Hwangsae Summit and Aergmu Summit centering around Gaemyeorg Mountain and lIyoung Summit at right.
It's beautiful natural landscape on the back of thick forests and clean water ceaselessly attract a lot of visitors. This tourism site is equipped with an abundance of thematic cultural facilities and enables visitors to take a rest and relieve stress away from the hustle and bustle of the city emerging as a new place for artistic activities. Many years ago, architects and potters created exquisite natural landscape building beautiful architecture that harmonizes with one another.
Sinceit has Art Park and Songam Observatory, General Gweon Yul's Tomb, it has gained popularity as a cultural tourist attraction where tradition co-exists with modernity.
Seokhyeon-ri, Jangheung- myeon, Yangju-city, Gyeonggi-province
How to come
- Get out of Exit No. 1 of Gupabal Station of Subway No. 3
- Transfer to a bus (No. 7725 and 360)
- Get off at Jangheung Nonghyeop (a 5 to 10-minute walk)
- Transfer to Bus No. 15 or 15-1
- Bound for Jangheung Tourism Site
- Bus No. 15-1 at Yangju Station of Subway No. 1
- Transfer to a bus at Ganeung Station of Subway No. 1 (Bus No. 360)
- Downtown Seoul : Take the National Road No. 1 in Gupabal, Seoul or Local Road No. 349 (It takes about 20 minutes)
- Gangseoarea : Takes the National Road No. 39 after Haengju Grand Bridge and Goyang City and turns left in the direction of Jangheung Tourism Site
- Gangdong area : Takes the National Road No. 43 in the direction of Guri on the Pangyo-Guri expressway before entering the National Road No. 39 in Uljeongbu
- Ringroad area : Exits from Songchu IC and turns left in the direction of Goyang City before turning right in the direction of Jangheung Tourism Site